I have found this on LinkedIn:
“Anyone a whizz (or know a whizz) at SEO and backlinks?
I have two keywords I want to target for a single domain to help me get rid of some bad juice from a previous owner.”
I haven’t got the time to respond but:
– First and foremost you need to perform an extensive and comprehensive SEO audit.
– Check the competition and their keyword strategy.
– Apply a SEO analysis and a keyword strategy based upon the existing content.
– Perform SEO on-page with a view to keyword density and carefully designated content for your industry.
– Craft new content woven in a lovable story that also charms the search engines.
“Ideas come and go, stories stay.” –Nassim Nicholas Taleb
We’d love to hear from you!
Drop us a line and we’ll nail down a solution or two for your SEOwriting strategy that will position your business at the top of your industry.
Art by Tatiana Kazakova.