Our lives are made of floating stories. Ours or others. Making them visible is the copywriter’s job.
I strive to make my clients’ stories visible and in doing so I need:
2.A communication strategy with a view to topics that interest real clients.
3.An objective and carefully designed keyword strategy.
4.The answers to the following questions:
– Do you have a style guide?
– Who is your online competition? Why do you consider them competition?
– What do you sell? (Besides jewelry/ training services/……)
– What is your unique sales proposition?
– What are your company’s benefit statements?
– What are the most common objections to overcome?
– What is your off-page SEO strategy?
– Do you like your site’s voice?
– What primary actions do you want readers to take?
And because content is King but distribution is King Kong:
– How will the content be promoted?
– What social media platforms are working for you?
Content creation is a massive task to tackle. We start with the story without which your business didn’t exist. It might be the simple story of how you get the idea, or how your idea came into being.
Writing is like mining for gold. We need to drill and excavate and blast through a huge amount of rock before we find a vein of gold. Once found … We deliver your content writing, business writing, SEO writing and creative writing with joy as we have a flair for writing in different styles at affordable rates.
I also write poetry, short fiction and I make my stories and endeavors visible in the eyes of the community, as local councillor elect.
I illustrate with Rainy Evening by Todd Cox as our days as writers and copywriters may look like this. Nevertheless, they are still beautiful.
No matter what you sell or do, do it right and well. Even if you don’t sell gold, leave an impression and a mark. Get the job done. If possible, leave a trail of delight that later will lead them back to you. And whatever you do, ask a simple question: Can I get away with it? Can I get away with my story/presentation/performance? We are all non/artists until we propose ourselves to put our passions into practice and become entrepreneurs.
“Art is what you can get away with.” – Andy Warhol
About Iulia Halatz
“Writing is an Iron Tale, must be tough and sincere to the core of human perception of pain as valor. I am the grumpy T-Rex who started writing out of pain, not because of a polished world. Writing out of love is painless and herbivore. As we sometimes taste blood, ours or others’. Nevertheless, some words are so expensive that we are better left with them unspoken or write them with the ink of a Ghost…” She is a teacher, small entrepreneur and cyclist.
If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.
– Antoine de Saint Exupery
Don’t build a ship. Create a yearning for the seas.
“Ideas come and go, stories stay.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
We employ storytelling and growth hacking strategies and we mold these in a lovable story that also charms the search engines. Growth hacking is growing your business through creativity. And you get a website that speaks to your consumers. We’d love to hear from you!
Have a most fortunate day in all your hermetic activities!
I have found this on LinkedIn:
“Anyone a whizz (or know a whizz) at SEO and backlinks?
I have two keywords I want to target for a single domain to help me get rid of some bad juice from a previous owner.”
I haven’t got the time to respond but:
– First and foremost you need to perform an extensive and comprehensive SEO audit.
– Check the competition and their keyword strategy.
– Apply a SEO analysis and a keyword strategy based upon the existing content.
– Perform SEO on-page with a view to keyword density and carefully designated content for your industry.
– Craft new content woven in a lovable story that also charms the search engines.
“Ideas come and go, stories stay.” –Nassim Nicholas Taleb
We’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line and we’ll nail down a solution or two for your SEOwriting strategy that will position your business at the top of your industry.